This page is inspired by Wes Bos and his “uses” page.
Editor & Terminal
- VSCode is what I use most often for coding HTML, JS, and CSS. Out-of-the-box, it’s quite busy, but Make VS Code Awesome really helps fix that.
- PHPStorm is what I turn to when doing PHP which is almost always in the context of working on a Craft CMS plugin.
- Sublime Text is my day-to-day text editor. Yes, a third text editor seems like overkill, but Sublime Text is fast and unfussy.
- iTerm 2is the terminal I use. It’s configured with Oh My Zsh.
- I use Monolisa, a beautiful mono-space font for my code.
- I’m a huge fan of Alfred.
- Keyboard Maestro
- Git Tower is the GUI I rely on to interact with my git repos.
- Table Plus is my preferred GUI database manager.
- I manage my todos with Things on both macOS and iOS.
- If you are a client of mine, you’ve probably received personal screencasts from me. I use Camtasia for Mac to make these videos.
- I use a Shure MV51 microphone.
- I’m currently using a MacBook Pro.
- I have the LG Ultrafine 5K external monitor and an inexpensive Dell 4K monitor.
Link to this page